Acceptance of Terms
The Sites provide users with access to information and materials specific to products and service offerings provided by Prym Consumer USA The Sites also contain certain online registration fields for purposes of collecting certain information which permits Prym Consumer to engage you as a user of the Sites for marketing purposes and to provide you with additional information regarding the Products and Services offered by Prym Consumer. The Sites also contains text, pictures, graphics, logos, button items, images, works of authorship, and other content (collectively with all information and material about the Prym Brands, and Product and Service offerings.
Limited License and Site Access; All Rights Reserved
Prym Consumer hereby grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Sites, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify the Sites, or any portion of the Sites, except with express written consent of Prym Consumer. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Sites or the; any collection and use of any listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Sites or the Content; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. No portion of the Sites may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Prym Consumer. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Prym Consumer without Prym Consumer’s express written consent. You may not use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any of Prym Consumer’s name(s) or service marks without the express written consent of Prym Consumer. We (or the respective third party company of Content) retain all right, title, and interest in the Sites and any Content, features, Products and Services offered on the Sites, including any and all intellectual property rights. We (or the respective third party company of Content) reserve all rights not expressly granted. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Prym Consumer.
Restrictions on Use, Trademarks and Copyrights
The Sites are controlled and operated by Prym Consumer USA Inc., PO Box 5028 Spartanburg, SC 29304. All material on the Sites, or any other website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Prym Consumer, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips (“Prym Consumer Material”), is protected by copyrights which are owned and controlled by Prym Consumer or by other parties that have licensed their material to Prym Consumer. Unless granted written permission by Prym Consumer, Prym Consumer Material may not be used for nonpersonal or commercial purposes and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.
Certain trademarks, including Dritz®, Dritz Quilting®, Dritz Long Arm®, Dritz Cutting®, Dritz Home®, Babyville Boutique®, Loran®, Collins®, Omnigrid®, Omnigear®, Omnigrip®, Invisi- grip®, Printed Treasures®, Fons & Porter®, Care & Repair®, Creative Comfort®, Iron On Letters™, Dylon®, St. Jane®, Schmetz®, Getta Grip Clips®, Faultless Spray Starch ®, Sweater Stone®, Stain-Be-Gone®, Belle Buttons®, Iron Off®, Prym Sewing®, Stitch Witchery®, Swatch Buddies®, Fray Check®, Liquid Stitch®, My Double®, O’lipfa®, Instant Vinyl®, Flexicurve®, Innerfuse®, Ezy-Hem®, Ezy-Pull®, Easy Attacher® are the registered service marks and trademarks of Prym Consumer or one of its affiliates (the “Registered Marks”). The domain names for the Sites, all page headers, custom graphics, and button icons are service marks, trademarks, logos, and/or trade dress of Prym Consumer (the “Site Marks”). The Registered Marks and the Site Marks collectively are the “Prym Marks”. All other trademarks, service marks, trade dress, product names, company names or logos, whether registered or not, on the Sites are the property of their respective owners. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, you agree that you will not use any Prym Consumer Material including but not limited to any trademarks, service marks, trade dress, or other logos from the Sites without the prior written authorization of Prym Consumer.
Except as otherwise expressly stated, all Content appearing on the Sites is the copyrighted work of Prym Consumer or its third party content suppliers and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all Content is also the exclusive property of Prym Consumer and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
You may download information from the Sites and print out a hard copy for your personal use provided that you keep intact and do not remove or alter any copyright or other notice (e.g., trademark, patent, etc.) contained in the information. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, you may not alter, modify, copy, distribute (for compensation or otherwise), transmit, display, perform, reproduce, reuse, post, publish, license, frame, download, store for subsequent use, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or Content obtained from the Sites, in whole or in part, including any text, images, audio, and video in any manner, without the prior written authorization of Prym Consumer or any applicable third party suppliers. The use of Content, including images, by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by Prym Consumer. Any unauthorized use of text or images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable regulations and statutes. Prym Consumer does not warrant or represent that your use of Content, Products and Services or any other materials displayed on the Sites will not infringe rights of third parties.
Prym Consumer respects the intellectual property of others, and we require our users to do the same while using the Sites. Prym Consumer reserves the right to determine what constitutes inappropriate behavior and to ban offenders at its sole discretion and/or take other action against users who infringe the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Sites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512):
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of Prym Consumer of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Service Provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Service Provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright Prym Consumer, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of Prym Consumer of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims. Please send Copyright infringement claim notices to:
Attn: Marketing Director
Prym Consumer USA Inc.
PO Box 5028
Spartanburg, SC 29304
Ownership of Information Submitted Via the Sites
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Prym Consumer does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Prym Consumer or post, upload, input or submit to any Prym Consumer web site. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting to Prym Consumer, and its affiliated companies, permission to use your Submission in connection with their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your submission; and to publish your name in connection with submission.
Any use or attempted use of the Sites (i) for any unlawful, unauthorized, fraudulent or malicious purpose, or (ii) that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or the network(s) connected to any server, or (iii) interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Sites, or (iv) to gain unauthorized access to any other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server or systems through hacking, password mining or any other means, or (v) to access systems, data or information not intended by Prym Consumer to be made accessible to a user, or (vi) attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by Prym Consumer, or (vii) any use other than the business purpose for which it was intended, is prohibited.
In addition, in connection with your use of the Sites, you agree you will not:
- Upload or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content (“Material”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable, or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity;
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any Prym Consumer representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload or transmit any material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
- Use the Sites’ communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text);
- Upload or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Manipulate or otherwise display the Sites by using framing, mirroring or similar navigational technology or directly link to any portion of the Sites other than the main homepage in accordance with the Limited License and Site Access outlined above;
- Probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or breach the authentication measures of, the Sites or any related networks or systems;
- Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any Products and Services if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses; or
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated or manual means to access the Sites, or copy any content or information on the Sites.
Right to Monitor
No Ownership Editorial Control of Third Party Content; No Statement as to Accuracy
To the extent that any of the Content included in the Sites is provided by third party content providers, Prym Consumer has no editorial control or responsibility over such Content. Therefore, any opinions, statements, products, services or other information expressed or made available by third party suppliers on the Sites are those of such third party suppliers. Prym Consumer does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, statement or other information provided by any third party, or represent or warrant that your use of the Content displayed on the Sites or referenced content or service providers will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Prym Consumer
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Prym Consumer, its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, advertisers, sponsors, content partners and affiliates from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from your breach of the terms of this Agreement.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITES AND SITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PRYM CONSUMER, AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RELATED COMPANIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY: (1) WARRANTIES THAT THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF THE SITES OR SITE CONTENT; (3) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (4) WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITES OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITES; (5) WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITES; (6) WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITES WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED; VIRUS-FREE or ERROR-FREE AND (7) WARRANTIES THAT ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
Prym Consumer does not warrant or make any representations regarding availability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the materials, services, text, graphics, and or links associated with the Sites. If your use of the Sites or the materials, services, text, graphics, and or links associated with the Sites results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Prym Consumer is not responsible for those costs. The material associated with this web site is provided solely for entertainment and promotional purposes. The information and opinions expressed in Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms, Blogs or other forums conducted on this site (“Forums”) are not necessarily those of Prym Consumer or its content providers, advertisers or sponsors and Prym Consumer makes no representations or warranties regarding that information or those opinions.
Limitation of Liability
Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, therefore, some of the limitations above may not apply to you.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction; Venue; Severability of Provisions
Password Accounts, Passwords, and Security
If you have been given the option to utilize any function on the Sites that will provide you with access to password protected portions of the Sites and you elect to do so, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form, and choose a password and user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Prym Consumer of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware, and (b) exit completely from your account at the end of each online session. Prym Consumer will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Prym Consumer or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
No Agency Relationship
Other Important Information Regarding the Use of this Site
From time to time, Prym Consumer may conduct contests or promotions, each of which will be governed by specific rules. All contests conducted by Prym Consumer are intended for use in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not enter any contest conducted by Prym Consumer if you are under the age of 18 or are not located in the United States. Contests conducted by Prym Consumer are void where prohibited and are subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Attn: Marketing Director
Prym Consumer USA Inc.
PO Box 5028
Spartanburg, SC 29304