Cute gifts for kids, classmates, teachers & friends.
Here you go. A quick list of projects that won’t disappoint. They’re all easy to make, yet packed with thought and personality. Many are ideal if you’ve got some group gifts to give. And there are some really cute projects for the girls and boys on your list. ‘Tis the season for making, friends – ready to get started?
|A couple of fun ideas for the little dudes – or big guys – on your list.|
|Always appreciated: accessories for keeping items close at-hand.
4) Pacifier Clip – with Dritz elastic and suspender/mitten clip.
|Giving a gadget or arts & crafts supplies? Well they need a home, too!|
|7) Belts – they make great gifts, because a gal can never have too many.
We made these with Dritz elastic and fashion buckles – lots of styles to mix and match!
|Because girls just want to have fun …
9) Bra Straps – just replace plain straps with Dritz elastic.
11) – Bracelet – did you know you can braid Dritz elastic?
|12) Embellished Garments – take the easy way out and simply stitch Dritz ruffled elastic onto store-bought clothing. (We won’t tell!)|
|Need a super idea for teachers, classmates, colleagues or BFFs?|
|So clever, yet so easy. Don’t you love it when that happens?
14) Floral Headband – super cute.
15) Hair Ties – make a whole batch of them with Dritz ruffled and FOE elastic!
16) Elastic Bookmarks – ideal for the readers on your list.
17) Candy Jars – done and done!
|Let’s hear it for the kids!
18) Embellished Socks – so easy, just sew elastic onto socks of your choice.
19) Crayon Roll – an easy-sew project that’s loaded with love.
20) Shoelaces – cute idea for boys and girls. Simply replace laces with elastic!
Have fun, y’all! We’d love to hear what you’re making this holiday season!